Bat Balloon, Ghosts, Halos, Panda Fun, Candy Paradise, and Jammer Sundae #7

Greetings Jammers!

I have a lot to talk about today, as you can tell from the title, so let's get on with it shall we?

Today in the Land of Jamaa we have three new items. What are the items, you ask? Well lets see!

We have the cute little Bat Balloon, which comes in assorted colors:

Sold in Jam Mart Clothing

The spooky little ghost trio:

Sold in Jam Mart Furniture

And this underwater halo for all your evil marauding- I mean, for all your innocent doings!

Sold in Bahari Bargains

Phew! It seems like AJ is adding a whole bunch of items for the Night of The Phantoms. Moving on!

Warriorcat20049 and I got together for a panda photoshoot. I only included the best one though:

\

The Animal Jam Community is a great blog isn't it? I love it so much!

Next! Come one. Come all. To Arcticstar's CANDY PARADISE!!

My den is now unlocked, and anyone can feel free to stop by and visit! I want feedback please!

And now it's time for:



We have Harry Potter: On Animal Jam?



A silly horse:


Dogs making faces:




And finally if everyone lived in igloos:


That's all for this Jammer Sundae!

And now it's time for the fact of the day: 

A chameleon can stretch its tongue more than three times the length of its body.

That's all for today folks!

Adventure Awaits


Something to say? You can reach me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Arcticstar! I've always wanted to be on Aj community! :D

    ~warriorcat20049

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post!
    I love AJC!!! AJC Rocks!!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...