Snow Shovel

Hey Jammers! Today, a ROARsome new item has been released to Animal Jam! Its perfect for clearing the pathway in front of your den... Can you guess it?
Its the Snow Shovel! It looks exactly like the one I have, though mine is fixed ^.^  

Sadly, AJHQ did not decide to update The Daily Explorer. Probably because they just updated it with the new News Crew assignment yesterday. He's a quick flashback of that:
 
Be sure to sign up soon! Submissions are due January 5, 2014! Am I the only who can't believe the last day in 2013 ever is in three days? Wow! Even the school year is flying by for me!

While browsing on another site, I saw this as an advertisement to buy deer! 
 
It's a little late, but still awesome! Thanks Stang, for pointing this out to us!


What is your New Year's Resolution? 

Thats all for today Jammers! See you in Jamaa!

~Zach94

11 comments:

  1. One of my New Years' resolution is to stop making false changes to my life, because expectation is so different from reality, you know? But really, it's to stop procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, AJHQ updates the Daily Explorer at 7 am Eastern Time, and they post every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To make the list, I haven´t still XD
    -MCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol it says January 5 2013. I thought 2013 was ending...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is exactly the problem I am going to have for the next 2 months

      Delete
  5. thye did update the daily explore it is about the birth stones
    -fish301

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Animal Jam Community!
    ~Stang :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that Daily Explorer post and I didn't see anything wrong with it at 1st! My brain kept telling me that it would b 2013 4ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...