Greely's Inferno & Cosmo's Den & Jamaaliday Gift 19

Hey Jammers, AJHQ has released a pawsome update today! The biggest part of this update is the new Adventure, Greely's Inferno!


It looks really awesome! I will try to create a guide for it (I'm going to make guides for ALL adventures!).

On page two, we have the all new Cosmo's Den, and new items in the Jamaaliday Jam!


Cosmo's Den looks great - unfortunately I spent my Diamonds on a gingerbread house. Aren't you glad AJHQ is bring more of the old lore back into the game?


Also, the new items in Jamaaliday Jam are epic! Credit to Animal Jam Sky:


I especially love the Mira and Zios statues! Don't you?

On page three, we have a reminder that Pet Reindeer will only be here for the Jamaalidays - get one soon! Also, it says there are new items in Treetop Gardens!


On page four, we have another advertisement for the new Animal Jam mobile app, Jump! If you haven't already, you can read about that here.


On page five, we have the same advertisement again for Ice Armor. You can get that with any Animal Jam gift card.


On page six, we have a notice that the New Year's Party is coming soon! If you have never been there, you can read about it here. Also, AJHQ has told us that 2014 will be even better than 2013 for Jamaa! What surprises do you think they have for us?


New Items

Today's Jamaaliday Gift is returning from last year, the Marshmallow Chair.


In Jam Mart Clothing, we have the returning Bow.


I think this item is great, but I do feel bad for Jammers who had one when it was Rare.

In Jam Mart Furniture, we will find the new Candy Stocking!


Also, in Treetop Gardens we have PLENTY of new items to decorate your new den!



And, of course, we have the new Cosmo Den that I mentioned before, as well as the Jamaaliday Jam items.

Phew, that's 26 new items!

Lastly, AJHQ has posted about Cosmo's Den on The Daily Explorer:


That's about all! The poll is almost over, and I will do my best to do a Greely's Inferno guide soon.

Pumaa

13 comments:

  1. Thanks! I was looking for info on today's news update BEFORE I went on AJ today, and this was a huge help! :( cant buy the new items cause my inventory is full. (My aj user is knickknaks12)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pumaa! I added your blog to my 'More Blogs' page. Could you add the AJR to your blogroll, please?
    http://animaljamrant.blogspot.com/

    Thank you!

    ~Silver- Enter the Jamaaliday Giveaway on my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it me or are there still Monthly Member Gifts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's kinda sad we all accused Greely of being evil then he blows himself up for you... He was my favorite alpha too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAIT WHAT!!!! GREELY BLOWS UP!!!!!!
      :.....( HE WAS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(STARTS CRYING) WHY DOES MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS HAVE TO DIE!!!!

      Delete
    2. OMG I FOUND OUT SOMETHING OUT THE OH SO AWESOME GREELY CAN NOT DIE

      Delete
    3. Nobody can die on animal jam!

      Delete
  5. That den is like, the most epic den ever. I can´t wait for next tuesday, by then i will have enogh diamonds. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think thats the most items that they hav ever posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHY DOES GREELY HAVE TO BE MEMBERS ONLY. THI SI SMADNESS. MAKE IT NON MEMBER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want the Cosmo Den!! And I really want to do Greely Inferno!!
    -helloperson5121

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I WANT IT ALL
    USER:Jammer289007

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...