Jamaaliday Gift 1 & Happy Jamaalidays from AJC!

Hey Jammers! Zach94 here, once again, with quite a long post. I am up bright and early to be the first Jammer to post about Jamaalidays 2013! So, to get started, we have a new update, but on a Saturday night? Weird...

 

Also, AJHQ has a new way for us to keep track of which gifts we got each day. Here's some things on that:

 

Awesome! Be sure to get all 25, because if you miss a day, there is no way to get the previous days gift. I also saw my own calendar already! Here's what they look like:


Awesome! It is unclear if we get the same presents everyday, so here's a picture of what I got, so we can compare. Comment if you got the same thing!

 

A Pawesome Jamaaliday Mat. I am planning on making a den using ONLY this years gifts! I'll be on everyday, gathering my gifts! 

And, we have the returning member Epic Christmas Tree:


Also, the Jamaaliday Jam came back. I've been there, too. It's all the same, I believe. 

 

Lastly, I bring to you the items from the Jamaaliday Jam party! Time to go shopping!

 


That's all the updates I found today! And since Pumaa usually does a question at the end of his posts, I might as well try it out! 

Are you satisfied with the new Jamaaliday 2013 update? 
Comment Your Answer Below!

Zach94

14 comments:

  1. I think the update is good but they should have released the Snow Fort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same thing as you; the Jammaliday mat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, AJHQ updated on a Sunday. Smart Bomb Interactive is located in Salt Lake City. Eastern Time isn't the same as Pacific (I assume), so their 12:00 am is our 2:00 am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the mat too. I like these gifts better, they have more variety. I don't like the way they set it up though, I clicked the wrong one like, twenty times because I didn't know you have to click the arrow :P It kept on saying "You have to be on Animal Jam for 10 days to get this prize. I was sooo frustrated >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I GOT THE SAME THING TWO YEARS IN A ROW!!!!!! ANIMALJAM SUCKS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The animals on the front page look cute and rlly funny n those outfits!
    ringronies

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW will the gift calender show up every year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really satisfied! Can't wait for it this year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The 25th gift should had been very special! Like a very beta thing, or maybe a 100 diamonds. XD

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...