Jamaaliday Gift 25 & Giant Candy Cane (Merry Christmas!)

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have had a jamtastic Jamaalidays, as well. You can comment about which holiday you celebrate and how on the post below this one.

The 25th and final Jamaaliday Gift is, I have to admit, a bit disappointing. 1000 gems is a lot, but I was hoping for something like three diamonds (that would be so awesome). ^.^


Are you satisfied with this gift, or were you hoping for something more? Also, the returning Candy Cane is now sold in Jam Mart Furniture! It's a really fun item - the colors are great, it's really big, and to top it all off, nonmembers can have one! I guess that's a pretty good gift from AJHQ. :)


As a side note, this morning when I logged onto Animal Jam, there were hardly any servers! I guess, being Christmas Morning, most Jammers don't play AJ. 


Back in 2010 when I joined Animal Jam there were only six servers! They were Aldan, Congo, Draa, Grande, Kama and Nile. Aldan and Congo were the popular ones (though hardly ever full) and Kama and Nile were the empty servers. Lastly, there is a new "Awesome Jammer Art" post on The Daily Explorer. The first paragraph gives us a bit of history about why the Jamaalidays are celebrated, go ahead and read it! Click for a larger size:


Oh, and I almost forgot the Comment Question! This is an important one, you can answer in a comment.

If you could have one thing added to Animal Jam Community, what would it be?

Pumaa

22 comments:

  1. hi um.....more non-member stuff?so during this holiday season jammers won't feel that they have horrible stuff and can't get anything good?
    - panda23617

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait u said AJC not AJ? oh umm.......a clothing idea or giveaway oncee aweek?
      - panda23617

      Delete
  2. pumaa pls freind me
    - panda23617

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - panda23617

    ReplyDelete
  4. jingle bells............

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't celebrate Christmas because I am not Christian.
    I am Hindu, so the festivals we celebrate around this time are Dusshera and Diwali. I'm looking forward to New Years ^.^
    Merry Christmas if you celebrate it!!!!!!!!
    Oh I forgot about the question. Maybe a Question and Answer page would be helpful since a lot of Jammers have questions about the lands of Jamaa, betas, rares and other stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Question and Answer meaning that a person will ask the question and you will reply (if you can)

      Delete
    2. nice idea
      -panda23617

      Delete
    3. I always love hearing about the traditions of other religions. Since my religion is the Church of England (literally, thats what its called. I am questioned by my friends about that all the time ^.^), I never get to here much about Hindu or Hebrew religions.

      Zach94
      AJC Author

      Delete
    4. That's cool! I've never heard of the Church of England. What exactly do you want to know about the Hindu religion? I'm pretty sure I could answer most of your questions :D

      Add me I'm fantasyluv90

      Delete
  6. Maybe giveaways would be cool, or a party or something like that. . . Do you watch Christmas story every Christmas? I do, it's like, they thing on... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse my grammar, I'm writing on my whew pad mini I got for christamas!

      Delete
  7. i'm on my kindle lucky u

    ReplyDelete
  8. ugotaipadminniluckyunidonotcarethattherernospaces

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I enjoy your blog so much. I come on it everyday
    Could you please visit my blog the animal jam tingle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, it IS me...I'm just signed into my sister's account :p
    Pumaa - can you check your email please? :3 It's still pumaaaj@gmail.com, correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i luv this blog it =awesome
      -panda23617

      Delete
  11. uh.........dude some featured comment?(show mine) k?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mayb a chat board were Fellow Jammers can talk about AJ...? :)

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...