Jamaaliday Gift 2 & RIM: Snowflake Cake

First off, the new Jamaaliday gift from December 2 is 300 gems:


I always like the actual gifts better than gems, I guess because you can earn gems so easily.

Also, it seems many Jammers are having trouble even opening their gifts. AJHQ did a very bad job designing the gift opening page.


You have to click the arrow above the present in order to open it. Otherwise you will get a message like "You cannot open this gift for 10 days".

Moving on, today we have a Rare Item Monday! It is called the Rare Snowflake Cape and it is sold in Jam Mart Clothing:


Personally I think a Cape should be for Nonmembers too. Oh well.

I hope you all are enjoying the Jamaalidays! And since AJHQ did a surprise update yesterday, maybe AJC's winter theme will be up early!

And if you want you can answer this Comment Question:
What is your favorite holiday in Jamaa?
I really think mine is the Jamaalidays. I love snow, and the Jamaaliday designs are really awesome!

Pumaa

8 comments:

  1. My fave is also Jamaaliday´s, but I love the happiness of Lucky Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Lucky Day would probably be my second too.

      Delete
  2. I like Lucky Day and The Night of the Phantoms. It's pretty cool how they change the music and it's all dark and scarily silly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with u. Add me : angdi. My rares got scammed :(

      Delete
  3. What is the gift Dec1st ?? Plz answer my question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zach94 posted it:

      http://animaljamcommunity.blogspot.com/2013/12/happy-jamaalidays-from-ajc.html

      Delete
  4. I had this problem and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get it 2 work!
    ringronies

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...