Deer Actions - Animated GIFs


Hey Jammers! In case you haven't seen the Deers' actions yet, I have made some GIFs of them! If you use these images on your blog, please give a link to Animal Jam Community.

                  
Sleeping

Dancing
Jumping


Playing


Don't you love their actions? I do! The playing one is especially funny. ^.^  In case you are wondering, I won that pet Joey in Jump! Click here to learn more. So, do yo like these GIFs? Should I make them for every animal?

Pumaa

PS: Please answer the poll to the right! If the question is too confusing, comment and I will try to explain better.

7 comments:

  1. how did you make those animated GIFS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some weird video-to-GIF software I found online. It works pretty well.

      Delete
    2. "Free Video to GIF converter" :p

      Delete
    3. Well @ least they were literal with the name... :I

      Delete
  2. Cool!!!! Those things are awesome!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, definately make more! These are great!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...