Star Lamp and Strange Glitch!

Greetings Jammers, and welcome to a new day!


Today's new item is the star lamp! Get this item for 400 gems in Jam Mart Furniture! Another astronomical lamp? Well, I do love astronomy! I would say this looks more like a star than the other two. What do you think?

I have a glitch for you today! I decided to log on to animal jam, when I discovered something quite peculiar:



The entire AJ backdrop was gone, and instead, it was all white with times new roman letters! How strange!

And now for the factual part of this post!

Our word of the day:

Chivalry: The combination of qualities expected of an ideal knight, especially courage, honor, courtesy, justice, and a readiness to help the weak.

Our fact of the day:

Was it a car or cat I saw is the only full sentence in English that, when read in reverse, will be the same.

Give me a shout at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. What do you mean it will be the same in reverse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she meant to type "Was it a car or A cat I saw", which confused me as well. What it means is that, when you read it from back to front, it's still pronounced and spelled the same way!
      Cool huh?

      Delete
  2. It is something kinda like:
    was i a tac ro a rac a ti saw?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is: Was ti tac or a rac i saw? =D
    ~awesomepandaBunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's Not A Glitch.It Happens When The Flash Player Has Problems

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...