Rose Tiara and Sadly Short Post

My apologies Jammers! Due to the fact that I woke up late from studying all last night, I am afraid my post today cannot be very extensive! The usual quality of my posts shall resume this Sunday, not to worry!

Today we have a new item. Sold for 650 gems in Jam Mart Clothing, I bring you the Rose Tiara! I like this item, actually! It is very delicate, naturalistic, and overall good looking! Unfortunately, it is only for members. Curses!


I haven't the time for a word of the day, so I shall give you simply the fact of the day alone!

Enough oreos have been made since their creation that if they were stacked one on top of another from ground level, they could reach the moon over 7 times!

That's a lot of cookies!

Good Smarts!

Alien attack?! Contact me quick! Email arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com now!

9 comments:

  1. GASP! ALIAN ATTACK! THROW THE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THUMPUNMPDUMPUNP YEAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here hold this. Hands bomb. five seconds later.. thanks

      Delete
    2. THROW THE CHEESE! The perfect way to stop an alien invasion. I love ASDF Movies!

      Delete
  2. but can the Oreos cover the entire earth? If yes then we have been taken over by oreos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oreo apocalypse survival mode: activate.

      Delete
    2. Good question Cloudclaws! I believe so! Enough Oreos would most likely have been made to cover the earth.

      Correct, 2fangwolf! Oreo apocalypse survival mode: Activate! Will we survive? The world may never know!

      Delete
  3. So just imagine an Oreo in a spacesuit stepping on the moon for the first time.
    "That's one small step for Oreos, one giant leap for Oreo kind."

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...