Jamaaliday Mailbox and Hat and Beard

Hi Jammers! I apologize for the late post! I am sick right now, and I always do around Christmas time. Enough about me, let's get on with this post!

First off, the gift for today is the Jamaaliday Mailbox! 

Hm, I don't know how much this will hold up, but it sure looks tasty! This is a returning gift, but a lot of Jammers like it! 
 
Moving on, we also have the Hat and Beard located in Jam-Mart Clothing!
 
A nice, non-member, festive item! Now if you want to be Santa, here is your chance!
 
Last but not least, we have a Daily Explorer post!

Go to the Daily Explorer to check this awesome comic out! It's pretty neat that AJ drew a Jammer's Wolf!
 
Alright, that's all today Jammers! Sorry for the late post! I will see you on Saturday!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. http://mesha336.blogspot.com/ Great blog mesha!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait r u a fan of mesha??? Or r u the real mesha???

      Delete
    2. No. i her sis, she let me go on her account

      Delete
    3. Oh my god. Is your picture Asuna from SAO? OMG I LOOOOOVE SAO OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :stops and takes deep breathe: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :breathes: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :coughs: :loses voice and talks whispery but pausing bits: I freak ou fro Asuna :coughs:

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...