I Was Writing An Entire Post Called, "National Honeybee Day Without Honeybees?" Only To Find Out That There Are Honeybees For Sale Now I Don't Know What To Post About...

Hi guys! I am heeeeere, writing a post earlier than normal, because we're gonna go up to the hospital to visit my sister after lunch. I was just having a good ol' time, painted my nails, after decided to listen to music, looked at for KING & COUNTRY's online store...... Then reality hit me- I need to do a blog post
Oops
SO HERE I AM XDD

Before I start rambling about random stuffs, let's get going with todays post... XDD

---

So as I wrote in the title, I was gonna write an entire post called "National Honeybee Day Without Honeybees?" and I wrote all this,

"This morning I was on Animal Jam with my niece, and we were looking at Jam Mart Furniture, and she wanted me to buy one of the honeybee items. I looked at the Jamaa Journal, and saw that like two weeks ago was national honeybee day, as you can see beloooooow. 



I figured they would have the honeybee pets, so I asked her if she wanted to make a honeybee pet, and she got excited and said yes, so I went to Claws n' Paws and looked through the different pets, and I couldn't find a honeybee. o.o"

And when I wrote, "as you can see belooooow" I went on Animal Jam to get a picture of the Jamaa Journal, and read, "Click on any of the honeybee FACTS around Jamaa to adopt your own PET HONEYBEE, the adorable flying pets for ALL JAMMERS!"

And i b like
o
uh o
*quickly goes to a land only to find the honeybee fact sign*


So I click on it...


And there's the button to make a honeybee pet right in the corner. So uh-
Yeah
Hopefully my mistake saves you from doing the same exact thing. XDD So yeah... I guess you can go to any land and adopt a honeybee.

Here's my adorable new honeybee pet Shimmerseal...


Anyways... XDD That was today's Animal Jam blog post excitement. For some reason I just thought there weren't signs in Jamaa for the honeybees...

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

John 16:33

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...