Not really a post sorry! Kara's T-Shirts

Glllllleatings people!
Guess what?!
A few kinda big thing have been going on! :D
1. PEOPLES UP STAIRS ARE SETTING UP MY AND SARAH'S BUNK BED! :D
2. KARA MADE HER T-SHIRTS :O https://represent.com/store/the-silver-sapphire-shoppe
I AM SO GETTING THE ONE WITH ME AND SARAH, AND MY BDAY IS COMING UP! :O
PERFECT timing Kara! :O
3. CAT IS GOING TO BE SELLING HER ART TOO! :OOOO
I haven't seen any of it yet, but I am planing on it! :D

Ok, not that all of that is out of the way. XD
I just wanted to share those things with you lol.
And ummm I kinda forgot to post, and tonight I was playing with my dad, I am so sorry guys.
But I PROMISE to get you guys a full post next week, I am so sorry.
I gtg to bed now. So uh byeeee
*Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...