Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I am sorry for not posting! My Nana has been in the hospital 15 days today, and I have been very busy visiting her. But the good news is she will be released from the hospital in a few days! I also want to thank Gracie for filling in for me last week!

But now lets get onto this weeks Rare Item Monday!

This weeks Rare Item Monday is the Rare Designer Skirt! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the tenth page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 4,000 gems and it is members only. The colors scheme is blue and green.

Thoughts: I usually don't like Designer Skirts, but I really truly love this weeks RIM!  I was into them about two years ago, but it got boring for me after awhile. Giving this item a new color mix I feel was a great choice! The colors are super cute and summery, and just generally a great item! Overall I rate this weeks RIM a 10!

Let me know what you think down in the comments below!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...