Rare Item Monday! Jamaa Clothing Count: 9

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before I get onto this weeks post, I just want to say I'm very sorry I missed last weeks post! Last Monday was hectic and stressful, and I completely forgot about it until 11:30 that night, and with it being late, and stressed I just decided to stay off the computer. But I'm back for this weeks Rare Item Monday post! So lets get started!


P.S, I asked Gracie where last weeks RIM was, and it was yet again in Jam-Mart Clothing. That is also the location of this weeks RIM, making this weeks Jamaa Clothing count 9.

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Feather Earrings! They are located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. They can be found on the sixteenth page in the clothing store. They are for sale for 900 gems and are members only. The color of the Rare Feather Earrings are yellow, brown, and white.

Thoughts: I think this is a super cute item! I think this kind of item will look good on most animals, which is good! The price is high but I feel its worth it. The colors are nice, but I feel the yellow bead is a tiny bit off, but nothing major. I feel a baby blue would have been better, but its still a nice item. Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 9!

Comment down below what you think!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...