JAG'S From The Past

WELL AHLOOOOOOOOOHAAAA!
JAAAAAMMERS!
THIS IS JAAAAAA983
AAAAAARE YOU HAAAAVING AAAAA GOOD DAAAAY?!
IIIII AAAAAAAAM!

XD I loaf just weird intro's.
Now, Today I will be showing you Jag's I got a long time ago. Just some nice little memories I'd like to share.
and there are 27 JAG's I'm going to be showing, so even the way I'm doing it, might be kinda long.

"Congrautulations on being the newest Author on the Animal Jam Community!" From Graciepopstar91 
From last week, along with the jag She gave me Diamond on Display. Ty Gracie!

Next we have just a Masterpiece has been approved, I just kept one, I am not sure why. :P

"I love your masterpiece!"
Why tank ya!
I think I got that when I was trying to get all my art to 100 likes. 

"You art is really good" 
Why tank ya!
Another complement, I keep all complements, just kinda encourage me. :) 



"Congrats, you are the Jammer of the month on the Animal Jam Sky!" 
From Scooter! 
TY SCOOTER! 

"Nice Den Aye" 
Why tank ya!
Yarw! I got a letter from a pirate ARGH! :P

I8ayummycake auto! :D

"OMG that is a really good horse masterpiece!" 
Why tank ya!
Can't make another copy cuz of the masterpiece glitch. :C



RED WING AUTO! :D 

Cute Art!! AJHQ
My AJHQ auto! 
That was from when I sent them my husky MP, and they put it in there den!
I think it got around 500 likes?
If anyone ever sees it, PLEASE tell me their user!! 

"I love your horse masterpiece!"
Why tank ya!

"That is a really cool Masterpiece!" 


"Kara is on the epic dens list!"
That was a funny time. Kara was sitting in her den and random people just started coming, and she was like "what?" LOL

"OMG I LOVE YOUR DEN" 
Why tank ya! 

"Checkout the Animal Jam Whiplash boggle! (lol boggle)  U R featured on it today!" 
http://animaljamwhip.blogspot.com/2016/08/ja983s-plushie-den-funny-quotes-by.html#comment-form

TY NAFFY! :D 

"Plushie Fanatic" 
Why Tank ya!


I LOVE UR DEN
Why tank ya! 


"Your den is so cool and epic!!!!!"
Why tank ya! 

"Your post are amazing!"
Why tank ya!
This was when I did some "COOL ANIMAL FACTS WITH KING TOUGH BUNNY!" On the Daily Explorer. I don't really do comments on there any more cuz I just don't have the time. lol

"I really like your den!"
Why tank ya!


"I love ur facts" 
Why tank ya!

Another fan of "COOL ANIMAL FACTS WITH KING TOUGH BUNNY!"

"Awesome den" 
Why tank ya!

"Your artwork has been featured in Jammatownship! 
WHY TANK YA AJHQ! :D
I think this was my second time that happened. :)


"How long did it take you get all them plushies?" 
Hmmmm I am not sure lol XD

"Omg i am speechless right now! Ur den is full of plushies!!! so cool!!
This is from a fan explained by the last jag. 

"You den looks even better now !!!!!!!"
Why tank ya!

"Omg I saw the video of your epic plushie den omg!!! SOOOOO cooool!" 

Yes I was on youtube a long time ago the person took it down though XD. 
it's name was THE PLUSHIE MAN! (Even though I was girl LOL)
XD

And dat is all for today peeps! 
Hope ya enjoyed lookin at me jags! 
GA BYE 
AND TANK YA ALL 
(Next week I think we'll look at some of my old masterpieces) :P 


*King Tough Bunny 

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

8 comments:

  1. Omigoodness, I remember that day when Kara was on the Epic Den's list XD! That was crazy- random people flooding in from everywhere XD Ah, good times..

    OO AN AJHQ JAG
    I AM FOREVER TREASURING MINE :hugs it close: XD

    I love that verse that you put at the end :) I'll have to put that one in my Bible verse notes!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAHHHHH *yell of annoyance* I FORGOT TO ADD THE BIBLE VERSE TO MY POST AGAAAAAAAAIN! D:<

    Graciiiiiie, do you know any ways to help myself remember? You guys always remember XD

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post sis! I have lots of autos from various artist
    including the most famous, Artymis! *sticks tongue out*
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niiiiiceeee, I completely forgot my post idea tho :L

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...