Rare Item Monday! + Jam-Mart Clothing Count: 4

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before I say anything else I want to say happy April! April fools was just a few days ago! Did you prank any of you're friends and family members? Let me know in the comments if you did! I didn't prank anybody this year, I just didn't think about it in time.

But who says it has to be April fools to prank anyone..?

Anyways! Lets get onto todays Rare Item Monday! This weeks Rare Item Monday was yet again in Jam-Mart Clothing, making this weeks Jam-Mart Clothing Count 4.

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Fool's Hat! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It is on the tenth page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 750 gems and it is members only. The color of the Rare Fool's Hat is dark green and light green.

Thoughts: Well AJHQ finally made a lower priced item. That's good, its still sort of high but at least its not in the thousands. I think the color is nice and fun spring color! This isn't an item I think I will get use out of, so I did not buy it. But everyone different, this could have been the item someone has been looking for! And if you're that special person, make sure you go pick up you're Rare Fool's Hat today!

I hope you enjoyed! Comment down below what you think of this weeks Rare Item Monday!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...