Happy Easter AJC!!

Greetings, friends! Who is it? It's Arctic- back again with another post!

Firstly, I'd like to make an announcement to those of you that don't know:

Gracie has sent me an invitation to become an author on her blog: The Animal Jam Friendship Community! I have accepted the invite, and will now be posting there on Fridays. Don't worry though, this blog is still a priority! I will continue to post here every Sunday and otherwise manage the blog!

Now, let's get going shall we?

Just in time for Easter, we've got some excellent Springy items in stores. In Jam Mart Clothing, we have the Flower Tail:


I actually like this item. Though it's expensive, I'm sure it'll be great for a lot of outfits! In Jam Mart Furniture. we have the Mossy Wall to match the Mossy Path:


I adore natural items like these- I can totally see myself using one in a den!

And now, it's time for a very Easter-y:


Just in time for Spring (and Easter!) I'll be doing a Springy Jammer Sundae!

When you stumble upon an egg:

weknowmemes.com
Unfortunately, Spring does have its consequences:

memesuper.com
Hahahahaha, this never gets old:

askideas.com
And finally, this pun:

bustle.com
Now it's time for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Akimbo: Of the arms: to have one's hands on their hips.

I stood akimbo, looking out at the beautiful day!

Our fact of the day:

The first spring flowers are usually daffodils, dandelions, irises, lilacs, lilies, and tulips!

Cool fact! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to be searching for those eggs!

See you next week, enjoy your Easter!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

3 comments:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...