New Spring Phantom Items, DE Update and Red Spot in Kimbara Outback

Hey guys! It's Penguin here and I'm back for another AJ Community post.
This week has been pretty rough for me. Well, school has been the problem. I have lately been getting many problems in math, but now I'm feeling slightly better. Sometimes I wonder why I worry when everything turns out alright in the end...
Now, let's get on with the post! There are many new items in the Diamond Shop, called Spring Phantom items:


These items were released for one of the mini updates, where the front page of the Jamaa Journal is changed.
Secondly, here is the the Daily Explorer update!
 Finally, there was a weird "thing" I found in Kimbara Outback today. It was like a red blob. Here's what I mean.
If you want to see it for yourself, it's in the bottom left corner on the land. Now, as far as I know, this isn't associated with any animals from the Journey book. So what is its purpose? What is it, anyways? Comment your thoughts below!
This post is pretty much over now. I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you all next time!

1 comment:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...