Rocker Hair and Daily Explorer update

Hello once again, my fellow people that play this game and view the Animal Jam Community blog and I know this is a long sentence because I'm weird but who cares anyway, right? I care- that was really bad grammar.
It's Penguin, and today's new item is found in the Diamond Shop!
Also, here is the latest version of the Daily Explorer.
 This is helpful because days ago, nobody knew where the Rocker armor was.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'm sorry it is so short- there's literally nothing new but these two things in Jamaa today. However, once tonight comes, I'll be posting much more because of a Post Marathon I'm hosting on the AJ Spring this weekend. I will see you guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great post as usual Penguin. Can't wait for the new posts !

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...