AJHQ April Fool's Prank

Hello! Ciao! Bonjour! Hola!
Yes, it is I, your father. Oops, sorry, I meant it is I, Penguin.
It's a little late for me to be posting, but I got sick again today with allergies and I slept in. I'm sorry. But anyways, here is the newest item in stores...
I personally think this hat can go good with some outfits.
Also, here is the latest version of the Daily Explorer:
 It looks like we have another Diamond Challenge. If you'd like to enter, head on over to The Daily Explorer.
Finally, I know some people have already noticed this from yesterday, but AJHQ played and April Fool's Prank on us all!
Yes, according to The Animal Jam Spirit, this was just an April Fool's joke. Although, these would be cool animals to have on this game...
I'm sorry for such a short post, but I'll try to make it longer next time when I feel better. I hope you all had a great day. Hopefully your next day will be great, too! Bon Voyage. Adios. Goodbye.

1 comment:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...