Grace2092-Quitting

Hello Jammers and welcome back to another Grace2092 post every Friday for your entertainment.

So I think a lot of you know that I have not been posting that well lately nor fluently. I have been needing to catch up in school, I have S=back testing, soon to be finals, studying, grades to keep up, friends and family, chores/house work, and my baby brother was just born a week ago. I have been playing Animal Jam for about 5 years and it was since about 2-3rd grade. Animal Jam has always been there for me like a friend. But im afraid that I have to move on. 

I have not found that time to manage being on the computer, waking up early to post. And it is very depressing for me to say that I am quitting Animal Jam. Now, I do not know if it is for certain. But I am most likely going to give my things away. I will probably do a contest next week. I will be posting next week too.

Animal Jam Community Blog is like family, I love all you guys and my co-workers. This is an amazing place. But it hurts to say that I am not working here. I am very sorry and I love you all.

Grace2092
Contact me at grace2092animaljam@gmail.com
Post every Friday for your entertainment.

5 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I will miss you!! :'( I hope you have a great life! (that sounds weird but I do hope you do!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you Grace and I hope that wherever you go, if you may fall, you will get back up again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're QUITTING!? No Grace no!! WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING THESE LAST 2 YEARS!!?? :,(


    But, I will also say, I understand. I get busy a lot too, so I hope you have time now to get all that stuff done! And I also hope your baby brother is well!
    Goodbye, I guess, Grace. You were a great blogger. To end this comment, here's a matching poem/quote I found on Google.


    "Goodbyes are not forever.
    Goodbyes are not the end.
    They simply mean I'll miss you
    Until we meet again!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sad, I am rather new to this blog but I don't like to see people quitting animal jam. I understand the hardships of balancing animal jam with life, I rarely get on as it is except to play with my friends. I hope that you will still try to see your friends on animal jam because that is the best part of the game.

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...