Posting Complications

Greetings, Arcticstar here, delivering some rather unfortunate news!

Just last week, my laptop broke down! The keyboard no longer works, and I am not allowed to buy a new computer until the new school year starts in September! Because of this, I have to borrow one of my family members' computers during the day, and I am left with no computers during the evening. This makes it very difficult to produce a constant stream of writing, and it is why I missed all of last week's posts!

I am currently posting from a computer that is not mine, and I am not certain that I will have access to it at all reasonable times. Not only that, I cannot be downloading multiple images for my posts all the time because this isn't my computer! Because of these issues, my posting schedule will be a bit off until I can figure out a way to get posting to you guys again.

Unfortunately, this too will have an affect on how much I can plan an AJC Celebration - as if I am not already late enough on this!

I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience, and I will definitely try to figure something out within the next week or so!

Have a great day jammers!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

4 comments:

  1. Aw that stinks! I hope you'll still post when you can though, even though you probably can't do screenshots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad Arctic! Lucky for you, we're all still going to be here when it's fixed haha.

    Don't worry about it- just do what you've gotta do :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! It's gonna be fine, like 2fang said, we'll be waiting :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its ok, Arctic! Rather have the party late then never! :D I'm ok with waiting till you find out a way to post! :) (BTW, random thing. I have a blog! ;) Just wanted to share that, LOL) ;)

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...