Topcoat and Goodbye Everybody

Greetings Jammers!

Only a few more days until I leave for Japan, thus deeming me unable to post
starting Wednesday, December 3rd until December 17th. I shall miss you all, but I will be back and ready to post on Friday of that week! (did I scare you by saying goodbye everybody in the title?)

*Late again? I am so sorry!*

Today in the land of Jamaa we have a new item, and what is this item I wonder! Aha, here it is- welcome back one of my personal favourite items, the topcoat! I love these coats, though on some animals the buttons get too huge and bulky XD I also love these kinds of coats in real life! If you are like me and like this item, get it today for 450 gems!


And now, for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day is (drumroll please):

Demure: Reserved, modest, and shy.

How nice, I know a lot of demure people, and happen to be one myself!

Our fact of the day:

Grapes explode if you microwave them.

One might say this is a very useless fact, but I say otherwise. A little bit of knowledge comes in handy. If you ever find yourself in a situation like this, you will know exactly what (not) to do if you don't want to make a mess!

Finally, I was planning on making a new segment to my posts- Arcticstar's deep thinking! It is where I pick a topic to talk about (I will take suggestions!) and extrapolate (expand) on those ideas and talk about them! In essence, I would like to add a rant segment to my posts! What do you think?

Good day, and good smarts!

You can contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. I was so scaredd when you said goodbye everone!!!!!!1!!1!! I seriously thought u were leaving and not posting anymore and I was so scared!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I thought you were leaving forever!

    I want to visit Japan..Lucky you

    Random Fact Suggestion: In Japan, people take their shoes (and maybe socks) before committing suicide (committing suicide means killing yourself, in case you didn't know that)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I meant In Japan, people take their shoes and maybe socks OFF before committing suidcide

      Delete
    2. It is only a trip don't be worried!

      That fact is more morbid and sad than interesting O.o It is a sad state of affairs- people taking their own lives and such. Personally, I don't think that fact is suitable for a post- but thank you for enlightening me on the subject!

      Delete
  3. Whoah, I have always wanted to visit Japan! HAve fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait why do Japanese ppl take their shoes (and mabye socks) off when they do suicide?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I think Japan sounds wonderful! Have fun! Actually, one of my mom's coworkers has a friend that lives in Japan. She order GS Cookies from me alot! Make sure to take pictures and post them once you get back!
    -pnbjelly

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...