Snow Boots & Brief Overview

Hello Jammers! Did you go Black Friday shopping yesterday? Anyways, let's get on with the post! ^.^

The new item today is Snowflake Boots! Buy these in the Cocoa Shack. Hm, these seem a bit to "human" like for my taste, But, they will sure keep you warm!

These come in many different colors including, Pink Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, Black, and finally,  Pink & Black, 

Also, remember to get a Membership Card! Now and the month of December, you can get your very own, Pet Polar Bear!

These are adorable, and HUGE! Especially in the, "Play as your Pet Party"! I am hoping to get one very soon. 

And, there are new videos to the edition as well! In Tierny's Theater, a couple of great videos have been added to the list! Check them out, they are very interesting. 

And now for a new segment for the day of Saturday, (Saturday already?!) Brief Overview! I will just be going through the week and breaking it down for you!

Monday: New Turkey Hat RIM, and it was NM
Wednesday: The very popular Furry Hat came back. I really enjoy this item!
Friday: Go check out Arctic's post about leaving through Dec. 3rd- Dec. 17th! Click here to read it.
Sunday: Make sure to come tomorrow, because it's Jammer Sundaes! 

Alright, that's all for today! See you in Jamaa!
Contact me with any questions here: mldriver.jamaa@gmail.com
Or, if you have a forum account, message me as well! http://animaljamcommunity.boards.net/user/232


5 comments:

  1. I too want to get a polar bear pet. Is it just me or are they cuter than the polar bears ANIMALS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, tough one. I think I would prefer the animals though. Yes they are not as cute, but I like the eyes on them.

      Delete
  2. mldriver check the forum it has my poll. the topic is " should non-members have more access to more things?".

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...