String of Leaves Item Spotlight #9

Hello Jammers! I am back from my long vacation. Sorry about that!

Anyways, let us get on with the post. Today's new item is the String of Leaves! 

This item is really nice! And the length of it works in the Enchanted Hollow, a great Fall den. Do you think in America we should just have it called Autumn, not Fall? To me it's like..

Canada: Autumn is derived from the French, which came from the Latin autumnus. 

America: FALL BECAUSE LEAF FALL



What is this raccoon... wearing?! And why is it leaning back and forth on one foot? 


And now it's time for... Item Spotlight!

This item is so merry and happy! I love them so much, and they are a great touch to any party! I really miss these Monthy Member Gifts. If you weren't in the game yet, Animal Jam gave members a gift every month! I remember when people were complaining about getting to many pets from the MMG. Anyways! When you wear this item, the confetti moves around your head. I am sure you have seen this item before.

Also, I have been wondering if you would like a video more instead of Item Spotlight. So, on Tuesdays, I would post a video. However, that may make the post look a lot shorter! That's because it's in the video. Vote Below what you think!


And that concludes my post today Jammers! See you in Jamaa!

Contact me at: mldriver.jamaa@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Sweetpanda56789 Not Signed InNovember 4, 2014 at 5:40 AM

    Videos would be awesome! :D
    Btw, I traded my blue party hat for very less. I traded it for 3 rhinos and a beard to Earthworld. Now I still have a purple party hat (on my bunny). I would love to trade it for another color and add. If anyone has an offer, contact me on AJ, I am: Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually prefer regular writing to videos to be honest, but it is your choice! Also, great job on today's post! I personally like the word Autumn more than Fall. I am in love with today's item and will be sure to use it for my den!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM DYING OF LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW! OMG "FALL BECAUSE LEAF FALL"
    OMG LOL

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...