Uuuuugh

Hi guys, Ugh this week has been ugh.
I have a cold, and sore throat, yesterday I got spacers in my teeth cuz I'm getting braces/head gear soon. And I am look forward to it so I can be  SUSAN WEEEBEERRRS I'M SUSAN WEEBERS! XD
Sooo yeah I can't have hard food or anything cuz of that, cuz it hurts a lot when I bit down, so I have to have softer food. I can't even have apples :C
So I am just feeling really bad right now, and don't feel like posting, so sorry guys!
(Man how I wish I could pull these blasted spacers out!)

So I promise next week you'll get a full lenth post, I should be better by then.
Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...