10 Things I'm Thankful For!

Me: GUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys: o3o What now?
Me: OM OM OM OM OM OM
You guys: O.O What???
Me: *Goes on phone to see it, cause I haven't looked for it yet*
You guys: ???
Me: *Looks down at phone* You guys will never believe this!!
You guys: GRACIE, WHAT???
Me: This will like blow your mind
You guys: WHAT IS IT??????????????????
Me: *Goes on phone and doesn't reply*
You guys: Gracie... :I
Me: Ugh, this app is so slow..
You guys: WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING??
Me: I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!
You guys: FOUND WHAT?
Me: THE WE ARE MESSENGERS DEVOTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys: *Facepalm*
Me: OM GUYS LISTEN TO THIS: "We Are Messengers frontman Darren Mulligan's personal testimony, and the music of We Are Messengers, are intended as a beacon of hope for all. In this 7 Day devotional, in partnership with Overflow Christian Music Streaming Service, Darren unpacks 7 songs from We Are Messengers' self-titled album." THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING PPL
You guys: *Falls asleep*
Me: Guys? GUYS? GUYS!!! WAKE UP!!!
You guys: Zzzz
Me: HMPH *starts plan without them*
You guys: ZZZZZZ
Me: Hmmm how do I invite my dad to this..
You guys: *Wakes up* What'd we miss?
Me: WE ARE MESSENGERS DEVOTIONAL!!!
You guys: Oh. Okay.
Me: LEMME LOOK FOR OTHER ARTISTS TOO
You guys: Mk, you have fun with that
Me: THANKS
You guys: Yw
Me: *Excitedly looks for other artists*

---

Hehe! It's true, there's a We Are Messengers devotional! Later today I must read it. :o My dad said that there's a video that goes along with it! *Yessss*

Anywho, let's get going with todays post!

Since Thanksgiving is only in two days, I decided I'd do a list of things I'm thankful for!

This will be sorta un-AJ related, but sorta AJ related, because my list will be in the form of AJ pictures- and uh- yeah. XDD

---







Thank you House322, Lost, Swirl, House418, Sarah, Ja, Custard, and Sy for helping me with this!

Thank you Sarah, Magical, and Ja for helping me with this!

Thank you Sarah, Magical, and Ja for helping me with this!



Recently, we had our church's Thanksgiving dinner, and after we all ate, we sat around a campfire, and said what we're thankful for. I believe a lot of the little kids said that they're thankful for Jesus, but none of the adults said that, I believe they just kinda laughed at that. But truly, why shouldn't we be thankful for Jesus? God sent his Son, Jesus, out into the world to free us from all of our sins. He made the whole universe, and is sitting on His throne in heaven, yet still cares about us. That's something to be thankful for.

---

What things are you thankful for this year? Be sure to comment down below!

---

Sadly, I won't be posting next week, since we're going on vacation. But Coolcat will be covering my post! Thanks again, Coolcat! ^.^

I'll see you all on Thursday and Sunday on my blog, The Animal Jam Friendship Community, and will see you back on Animal Jam Community December 5th!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Colossians 2:7

Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Even though I'm not American and Thanksgiving is long done for me, it's always good to be thankful sooooo:

    I'm thankful for God sending his son down to save us. I'm thankful for my family and my church family. I'm thankful for God's gift called life. I'm thankful for my AJ friends who always have my back and GET me. I'm thankful for good books, like The Maze Runner. I'm thankful for good TV shows, like the Flash and OUAT. I'm thankful for school cause it's educates me. I'm thankful for art because it's a beautiful thing and we ARE God's work of art. I'm thankful for animals cause they are great companions in life. I'm thankful for family time cause those are the best of times.

    I could go on but here's a wee little list. :)

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...