Rare Item Mondaaaaaaaaaay!

MONDAAAAAAAAAAY
AAAAAAY
AAAAY
AAAY
AAY

Hehe!

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here! Today I'm covering Coolcat's post, since she hasn't been having good days the past few days. Praying for you, Coolcat!

Onto this weeks RIM!

---


This weeks RIM is being sold in Jam Mart Clothing on the 15th page for 850 gems, and it's color scheme is red and white. Personally, I think this RIM is super cute! I'd give it 10/10. ^.^ It even goes well with my Christmas outfit,


Hehehehe, I guess I have to curl my hair before doing my pigtails?


I dunno.

Be sure to comment down below what you think about this weeks RIM!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 139:17-18

How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!

Really crazy when you think about it. That the God who created the whole world still cares and thinks about us. I also this this verse goes along with the one above really well,

Psalm 8:4

what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
    human beings that you care for them?

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...