Jamaa Journal Vol... Too lazy to check... Jamaalidays!

Heyo Jammers! Today we have an update!!

This adventure is cool I guess, there are small scrolls laying around everywhere:
PHANTOMS

How long wait back 


NO


You didn't throw away the key?

YEAH THERE ARE SIGNS EVERYWHERE

They will thinkk.
"It looks like an underground city!"

Did they go in a time machine?!

Heartwarming... XD

I love how Cosmo asks why the Phantoms haven't destroyed the city-even though there are Phantoms all over it XD
Personally, I hated this adventure.
The story was cool, but it was just super confusing to me, most of the time I was wondering where the heck everything was, so it wasn't exactly enjoyable. 



Woohoo! :D

Hmm... Soo... this armor is going to have the rare tag on? Buy em buy em everyone! XDD

Do you have to buy membership again?....

WHAT
NO
ITS THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE
HOW DARE YOU AJHQ.

HI DEERY 
GO AWAY PHANTOMSSSSSSS

'Jamaaliday Jam' its peppermint flavored Jam! 
The only reason why the other reindeer let Rudulf in their reindeer games is because they would be on the noddy list if they weren't nice to him :)
They still hated him inside tho

All the lands are winterish! 
MIRA UR ALL..
ICY!
I must congratulate the person who made the sculptor  with their paws

I love those trees

Those are GIANT gingerbread men o,o

Alpha HQ looks so pretty :D 

I love that fireplace

And lots of new items in the store! I gotta trade so many things to my storageeee
Farewell Jammers! Have a good holiday season ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...