Pixelated Bush, Freedom Day Decorations and Weird Phantom

Why hello there Jammers, it's Squidward here! No, just kidding, it's not Squidward. It's that guy everybody calls Penguin. And I'm here today to give you another one of my posts on The Animal Jam Community informing you about the latest updates. So, let's get right into it! Here is the new item.
The Pixelated Bush will make a great fit in the Pixel Place den.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Also, around Jamaa lately Jammers have really been getting into the spirit of Freedom Day- and here are a few new decorations that were scattered around Jamaa Township for the holiday.

And last but not least, have any of you guys been to the Wild Explorers tent yet? Well, I discovered something a little odd there. A caged Phantom is in there. Could this be a new, unreleased item? Personally, I think it is weird that a phantom is in the Wild Explorers tent. And there's more unreleased features there- so could this be one many new items that are yet to come out?
I believe that's all I have to post about for now. You can read my posts daily on The Animal Jam Spring and check out the other posts made by the amazing authors on this blog! Hopefully you all have a great rest of your day (well, it's late at night for me XD) and remember to GO SUBSCRIBE TO MEH SO I CAN BECOME FAMOUS OFF OF YOUTUBE MONEY MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA- no, I don't really mean that. I just like to joke around. Anyways, I'll see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...