Pig Table and Liza Spies Cheat

Hello Mortals. I am THE Immortal that controls a human's state of unconsciousness. While you aren't aware of me, I always follow you. I know where you are right now. I am watching you. I am watching you READ THIS POST. Nah, just kidding, I'm no creepy weird guy that controls you when you are unconscious. Neither am I a stalker. But I am the guy that posts here every Saturday: penguin55544. And because of that, here is the new item.
And speaking of posts, you know I have to give you guys a quick update on the Daily Explorer...
 "Yeah right, that'll happen when pigs fly." It looks like AJHQ has actually proven us wrong.
Finally, remember the Liza Spies Daily Explorer article? Well, the place AJHQ wants us to know about is the ship in Kani Cove. Go to the top right there, and you'll find it.
Anyways, I hope this post was helpful, I've got to go and talk to one of my buddies real quick. I'll be posting on the Animal Jam Spring soon, so if you'd like to view more of my posts, make sure to check it out! That's all for now, I'll see you guys next time.

1 comment:

  1. Scroll down ALOT!!!!
    trust me this will put a smile on your face, make your day, or help you
    Every night , someone thinks about you ��before
    they go to sleep,��
    At least fifteen people in this
    world love you.
    The only reason someone would ever hate you is
    because they want to be
    just like you��
    There are at least two people in this world ��that
    would die
    for
    you
    You mean the world to someone.��
    Someone that you don't even know
    exists
    loves
    you.
    When you make the biggest mistake ever,
    something good comes from it.
    When you think the world has turned its back on
    you, take a
    look.����
    Always remember the compliments you've received.
    Forget the rude remarks.
    So if you are a loving friend, send this
    to
    15 people������������������������������
    including
    the person that sent it to you. (a.k.a) Me
    Tonight
    at
    midnight ��your true love will
    realize
    they like
    you.
    Something good will happen to you between 1⃣2⃣ in the morning
    and
    4⃣ o'clock pm
    tomorrow,
    it could be anywere . Get ready for the biggest
    shock in your
    life����
    If you break this chain YOU will be cursed with
    relationship problems
    for
    the next �� years . Send this to fifteen people1⃣5⃣
    in fifteen minutes‼️��
    Make Someone else's day! Help get a smile on someone's face! Help someone out! remember that your loved
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
    =Fight for you
    =Respect you
    =Involve you
    =Encourage you
    =Need you
    =Deserve you
    =Save you
    Send this to all your
    friends & me if I'm one......If you get 4⃣ back u r Loved
    Sent from Messenger

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...