Rare Item Monday!

Greetings Jammers! How are you doing today? Good, I hope. If not, will your mood improve with today's Monday Rare?

Now if you are like me, you might be wondering: "How did it become Monday so fast?"
To be honest, it has been a long week for me! I wonder what causes weeks to feel longer or shorter, even though they are all the same length! Anywho, back to the rare! Good news, folks. This one is reasonably better than last week's Rare Item Monday! *shudder*

Sold for 750 gems, this item can be found in Jam Mart Clothing. The price is not the worst, and it is a very cute item! Their choice of colours may not be the most fashionable, but give it a sweet, childish look that I adore. Don't forget to get this item today, for it won't be back in stores after that!



I feel like there isn't enough "substance" to today's post... How about a cute platypus?

http://www.freedawn.co.uk/scientia/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Scientia-Very-cute-platypus.jpg

Alright, we have gotten our dose of daily cute. Let's move on shall we?

And now, it is time for the factual part of this post!

Our word of the day:

Alexithymia: The unability to express your feelings in words.

How beautiful is that? This word is for those moments in which you do not know what to say!

Our fact of the day:

Every year, millions of trees grow because squirrels forget where some of the nuts they collected are buried.

This really makes me think that, if they can help the planet without even meaning to, we as humans can certainly make a difference as well.

Have a great day, Jammers! I look forward to seeing you again on my next post!

Have something to talk about? How about contacting me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com ?

2 comments:

  1. Well.... That word is quite convenient! If I remember it, that is... XD

    Is that platypus smiling? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often have trouble remembering cool words I learn XD

      It does look as though the platypus is smiling, doesn't it?

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...