Lucky Throne, Aviator Hat, "Lucky" Glitch, Lion Flat, and Jammer Sundae #26

Greetings Jammers, how are you today? Tell me, are you on Spring Break yet? I am now! This means the quality of my posts is going to increase, great right? Let's get going:

In the Land of Jamaa we have a great (and pricey) item. This can be bought for 1,000 gems in the furniture orb of Epic Wonders. Hmm, actually, 1,000 gems for Epic Wonders isn't that bad... Anywho, feel free to get this great, green, item today! I don't mind this item. I think that it is very creative with the horse shoe and all! Great job AJHQ, you have earned my approval!


An item has returned to us today, the Aviator Hat! I find that this item looks particularly good on flying animals. Be sure to pick one up today for 350 gems in Jam Mart Clothing! I like how this item looks on many animals. It's nice to see that it has come back- I can recycle my hoard of these now!


A Jammer by the name of Dauiu sent in an interesting glitch just yesterday. As you can see, she clearly has a large amount gems, but when she entered the Lucky Shop, the shop items were missing, and she had no gems left. How strange! Thank you Dauiu for sending me this interesting glitch!



Next, AJHQ had made a cute new video featuring Lions! Watch it here!



In addition to this, AJHQ has created a new Lion Minibook. You can download it and read about it more here!



Finally, be sure to stop by the Conservation Museum and see the (fairly) new African animals exhibit!


While you're at it, why not donated a few gems towards Big Cats?



Now for the long-awaited 



And I thought, in honour of the Lions (who have returned), why not a big-cat themed Jammer Sundae? 


This moment is understood too well:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ff/04/33/ff04337d696487e62a7b3c67a05e8ffd.jpg

When you are a young child, anything can be scary:

https://ladyfi.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/snake-761075.jpg

Much like this cheetah, sometimes curiosity just gets the better of us:

http://media.veryfunnypics.eu/2013/09/funny-picture-cheetah-and-photographer.jpg

Finally, I think the REAL questions is, do YOU have the moves?

http://dobrador.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/537442_643774848985305_479056213_n.jpg

Now it is time for the factual part of this post!

Our word of the day:

Ameliorate: To make or become better; to improve.

We should all work towards ameliorating our lives!

Our heartwarming fact of the day (as shown in a picture):

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1d/71/63/1d71633afddb9d4f60c35a1c9b7f2030.jpg

Isn't it sweet how even in the Animal Kingdom, there are such strange relationships?

Have a great day, my friends!

You can contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com .... So why don't you try it? :D

Want more? Here are some blogs you can check out! Be sure to say I sent you, and that their blogs are awesomazing!

  • http://bunny02206.blogspot.ca
  • http://thejamaamist.blogspot.ca 
  • http://animaljamdigs.blogspot.ca
  • http://gracesawyer209.wix.com/animal-jam-fan-club
  • http://ajexpertise.blogspot.ca

The trouble of running a blog is HUGE, and I understand it quite well (I used to run my own blog: The Animal Jam Legend, before I started posting for the Animal Jam Community)

So, let's have a round of applause (or appaws?) for these great bloggers, who uphold their blogs!

11 comments:

  1. I agree, since the lucky throne is in Epic Wonders, it can be pricey and it's ok since in in that store, everything is expensive. To me, the spring throne is the best throne, but this throne is I think my third favourite after the rare stone throne (from the Leap Year Party).

    If that wasn't a glitch, I would be getting my gems back like crazy by playing Adventures...

    Although I'm more of a canine fan, the feline is my second favourite group of animals. They both have similar properties and they remind me of domestic dogs and cats but in the "wild" side.

    I've seen animal species helping another, but that relationship must be the saddest and touching. I never heard of a handicapped animal that is lonely and need someone to take care of him. It's like his mother doesn't like him anymore because of the way he looks. Then the sperm whales come to the rescue and help this poor dolphin. Touching, very touching indeed.

    ~Krazy

    P.S.- I'm not dead, I just don't really have time to speak in this blog. School work this year is filling my brain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I agree, in many ways, the Spring throne is my favourite as well!

      When I first found the fact, I had an absolute "aww" moment. It truly is a heartwarming fact.

      - Arctic

      P.S. Glad to see you're still alive!
      School has been difficult for me too; hang in there!

      Delete
  2. Thx arcticstar! Maybe my blog will go uphill? Did you answer my email or did you just find it? Anyway, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome! Hopefully, your blog will get more views. This was in response to your email!

      Happy Jamming!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  3. It's thejamaamist.com, not .ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know! Either one works. Websites end in .ca for us Canadians.

      It really does not matter, for if you type in .ca while you are in America, the page immediately changes it to .com for you. It is just my personal preference to stick to my Canadian roots and add .ca

      Thank you for pointing this out, though, as it may be confusing for some viewers.

      Have a great day!

      - Arctic

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the shout-out! :D

      The big cats in the Jammer Sundae are adorable and hilarious! :3

      Delete
    3. No problem!

      I agree, I love big cats ^.^

      Delete
  4. Hey, would you mind checking out my blog, Animal Jam Players? I began blogging a couple months ago and I'd really appreciate your input. :)
    http://animaljamplayersajp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing, my friend! Good luck on your blog!

      - Arctic

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...