The New Animal IZZZZZ

Hi Jammers!  Hope you're having a good  ! Recently, Doomypanda made a post about what she thinks the new animal is!  

 
So.. possibly Dire Wolves YAY! You were right Vi, Doomy DID know! Honestly when I saw the stone.. I.. had... NO IDEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what the heck it was.
Because
yeahhh
I mean the Sabertooth tiger was pretty easy. When it first came out I noticed the other block of stone, so I was like "hey, MORE STONEZ LETS HAVE MORE EXTINCT ANIMALS Y NOT" Annd anyways... XDD Ja: "It looks like a car."   

Still waiting for those unicorns and dragons AJ! 
Or a Pegasus
Pls :) 
Unfortunately I could not  find any more stones, so unless they expand it, or one just magically comes out of the ground, were the stones there when the temple first came out??
I forgot :D   WAIT
WAIT A MINUTE
WALLS 
GASP
IF YOU LOOK AT IT RIGHT  I dub this cat... Twigkit! Cause she looks like a twig, if you squint. DRAGON SCALESSSSSSSSSSSSS 
#DRAGONSARECOMINGTOAJ!!
TOTALLY
THOSE WALLS
GIVE PROOF 
oH WAIT.
I forgot about the eggs..
 CONFIRMED EVEN MORE!! 
Actually I just realized something.. 
That little statue of the pet sabertooth tiger (ITS SU CUTE) used to be an egg, (right?) so I guess we can expect pet Dire Wolves! Yayyy! 

Hope you have a Jammy day!  IDK 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, unicorns, dragons, and pegasi will probably never come out.
    I'm pretty sure the stones were there when the temple came out.
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AJ needs to thoughhhh XDDD
      Ok! I completely forgot what was where when it came out XDD

      Delete
  2. OM SARAH THIS POST MADE ME LAUGH. XDDDDD

    YES. THAT DOES LOOK LIKE A DRAGON.

    IF YOU TURN YOUR HEAD AT A 84 DEGREE ANGLE, IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE A UNICORN.

    XDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...