Forest Runs, And Color Cloud!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HI GUYS.

Alright, so I'm very very late...

First of all, I slept in, then I had to do school, then after lunch we went to the grocery store, then when we got home I read my Bible, then I stayed on Animal Jam for like an hour, then I helped with dinner, aaaand theeeen my mom rode her indoor bike, and I always keep her company. That's when I realized... I still need to post?!??!?!?!...
I got the idea to do a Play Wild post...
Then I got sidetracked and watched videos on my computer...
Then I realized again I need to post...

So I'm finally here! I'm going to try to hurry with this post though, because when I get done we're going to watch a sermon, plus I'm kinda getting a headache from being on electronics so much.

Without further ado, let's get going with today's post!

---

I decided I'd try out the new Forest Runs, and talk to you guys about that!

Heeeeeere we go.


Dun dun dun


Easy enooooough


Oh dear, why does this have to be so zoomed out?


I guess I was supposed to find both beetles and fireflies?

Well... That was kind of boring... XDD You can't even go into the water, cri...

Next I decided to try the brand new color cloud that was just added to the pack hideouts!


Oh no-
WAAAAIT
I thought you could choose your own colors?


Therefore, this happened... I really don't want a blue and black red panda?


Guys, this totally does not match.
My cat doesn't think so either.


I tried fixing my look, but I have no idea what color the paws were, so. XD

---

I'm so sorry today's post was so short! Like I said, I'm kinda getting a headache from being on the computer for so long.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

1 Thessalonians 5:16

Always be joyful. Never stop praying.

A short verse, but it's one that we always need to be reminded of!

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I actually really love those colors on a red panda XDDD

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...