The life of a cookie

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday!
Birthday number 3 in May.
I got him an Imperial General's hat from Star Wars. He always said he thought they looked cool XD
My mom also got him The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure.
The second and third movie in The Maze Runner series! :D
Three and a half days till we get get Trump.
I hope we have sleeping pills for Friday night.
:hears mom and dad talking:
OK UM SCRATCH THAT. I need sleeping pills for tomorrow night.
WE'RE PICKING UP TRUMP ON FRIDAY NIGHT!
I am so glad we're having people over in the morning and half of the afternoon.
Hopefully we watch The Death Cure tomorrow night. Then I can cry myself to sleep!
Speaking of which happy birthday Thomas Brodie Sangster! :D
And that's your weekly rambling

ONWARD TO THE POST!

Ladies and gentlejammers. Today. I bring you a drama, written by the famous Ja983. 
It is a true classic, and pure poetry. 
I present to you, The life of a cookie. 
I hope you enjoy Enjoy




Bottom cookie: What? where am I? 
Top left cookie: I remember being taken out of something that was burning hot ...
Top right cookie: What are your names? Mine is Phill
Bottom Cookie: Jeremy 
Top left cookie: Mikey
Jeremy: How'd we get here and where are we? 
Mikey: Hey maybe those cookies know! 


Phill: Hey, psst, guys!
Other cookies: ........
Jeremy: Do you know where we are? Answer us! 
Other cookies: ..............
Mikey: I don't think their alive! They look just like us but they can't talk! 
:ding!:
Phill: What was that?
Mikey: I think that was the door, someone just came in! 
Phill: shhh! They might hear you!

Jeremy: What is he doing!
Mikey: AH WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO!?
All 3 cookies: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Phill: COVER YOUR EYES
Mikey: THAT WAS DISGUSTING! 
Jeremy: :barfs:
:ding!: 
Mikey: Uh oh, someone else is here! 
Phill: WE'RE NEXT!

Phill: AHHHH
Jeremy: :muffled: Mikey your on my stalk! 

Mikey: What will become of us! 
Jeremy: We're gonna be eatin! 

10 minutes later 


Phill: I think I'm hyperventilating! 


Phill and Jeremy: MIKEEEY!
Mikey: HELP ME! 

Phill and Jeremy: STOP!
Phill and Jeremy: US DON'T EAT OUR FRIEND! 



Thus ends our story. I hope you've enjoyed our presentation. 


*Husky Ninja 

2 comments:

  1. XD Wow, I got TDC and I haven’t even watched it yetDX Hopefhllt this weekend is my goal to have a tmr marathon if everything works out

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...