Drawing With My Eyes Closed (Running Out Of Ideas)

Hey guys!

Again, it was another one of those days...

I completely forgot I needed to post.

I think I was talking to my friend about blog stuff or something, then it hit me...

It's Tuesday.
I need to post.

Aah!

I had an idea for a blog post, but it's non-AJ related, so I think I'm going to save it for my blog, The Animal Jam Friendship Community, on Thursday. I'm completely running out of AJ related posting ideas...

Therefore, I present,


As I said, I'm running out of ideas. XD

So lets begin...

First, note that I'm drawing all of this with a trackpad.

I was hanging out with Housemom418, and she told me to draw her, a potato, and an ant. (: I started off with her,


I tried writing Housemom418 on the top...
This did not work. At all.

Onto the potato...


I... Don't know what I drew exactly?


I failed at the ant.

BUT GUYS LOOK
I PEFECTLY DREW A T!
Not on purpose, but whatever...


I tried drawing my username... The G looks okay, but I'm not quite sure on everything else. XDD Plus, I did not mean to do white. Err silver. Errrrrr whatever I drew?

I decided to try draw a couple of hearts in random colors,


But AJ had different ideas when I got to the second and third heart.
XDD


One heart came out! I think this drawing is the best out of them all.
But I still got white somehow...


I attempted to draw the We Are Messengers logo, and I still got white?!


I tried drawing a to-go coffee cup.
It's okay but...
the lid isn't centered.
And there's squiggilys all over it...

I tried to draw, "God is Love", but when I opened my eyes, I saw that I accidentally refreshed the page?


I'm very talented. :D

Back to the art studio...


The "Is Love" part kinda got cut off... Oopsy.

---

Now, I challenge you to try and draw 5-10 different things in the art studio with your eyes closed! Be sure to tell me how it goes, and if you have a blog, you could post some pictures! Have fun!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Jeremiah 1:5

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations."

Isn't it incredible to know that God knew us, and had all the plans for our lives before we were even conceived in our mother's womb? Plus, he was the one that made us!

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

5 comments:

  1. Great job Gracie! I’m impressedXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you. *Bows* XDD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. You know what you can do, get a cat or child to mess around with the art, see what happens...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can't a get a cat (someone in her family is allergic I'm pretty sure, and she can't have a cat in her house because of her dog), but she a niece that could try.
      *Binx1184

      Delete
    2. Hehe!

      Yeah, like Binx said, my mom is allergic to cats. DX I could try with my niece though... She was over a couple of week ago, and I actually got her to draw in the Art Studio. XDD I made it a masterpiece. I should post that up here sometime... XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...