Drawing things with my eye closed

WEEK RECAP!

Hooowdy ya'll!
Trump is doing pretty good! :D
We're still working on him nipping and jumping on people. The biggest thing is the nipping though.
On Sunday, Me, Sarah, and Dad came home right as soon as Church was done And I do mean right after XD And we miss chips and cheese :C
Trum Trum was very very happy to see us, it was soooo cute.
Sunday was also Mine, Sarah, Tox, And Pob's piano recital!
I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be and there were a lot of really cool songs played by other people ^.^ Yesterday when Trump was really tired we tried putting Fire next to him, she seemed to do ok, till Trump tried to sniff her paws then she hissed at him.
We haven't put Smokey with him yet, she's more scared of him them Fire.
Oh also last night Trum somehow got his claw caught on something, in his cage we think, and now a little bit of his claw is missing! D:
It was bleeding a little bit but he didn't seem to be in any pain I just hope it heals fast.
On Monday we watch The Death Cure, the third Maze Runner movie.
Cried again, but not as much as the first time, I was also shaking, and my hands were shaking afterwards to, it was frustrating to put on Trump's leash because of the shaking ...
Newt's letter is gonna get me every time no matter what ... :C 
Anyway, I'm going to stop with the depressing stuff and start the post. I AM SO SORRY TMR FANS 
I actually had this post idea yesterday morning before reading Gracie's post. XD
I wasn't even on AJ talking to her either, and I didn't tell Sarah either, or anyone. Gracie must have put something in my mind. XDD

Now, for my first beautiful picture, I shall draw. TRUM TRUM!
Who at the moment is tied to my chair and lying on his blanket, it's adorable XD

I AM SO SORRY TRUMP
The head didn't turn out super super bad in my option 
Those circles are suppose to be his spots, he has four on his back XD 


Next I will draw, a headphones! 

Yikes I bet it's hard to hear out of those things. 
I forgot to change the brush size too. 

Now I will attempt the 2DS! 

The screen, and the power button, and charge light flew away. 


A block tower!

Seriously .....?
I couldn't even make my mouse go straight up. 


An Owl! 
Because I'm listening to Owl City right now XD


It's, a penguin, taking a walk, and it has squiggly toes.


A rope toy!

Weird, glasses??


A chair! 

Someone broke it. 
If I added a head on the bottom part, it'd almost look like a dog in my opinion XD

A computer! 



A lightsaber

It looks like a reeeeeealy long wine bottle 

The walls from The Maze Runner

Maybe, there's a really strong wind that blew the vines off the wall? 


And that is all I have for today!
How'd you like this post?
You Guys: .......

Me: REALLY!? TYSM!
You Guys: NO WE WERE BEING SARCASTIC!
Me: :C 

*Husky Ninja 

4 comments:

  1. OM nooooo!!! Don’t make me cry! Newts letter is so sad. D’:

    OM THESE DRAWINGS ARE AMAZING. JA DA VINCI! XD

    OM THAT GIF. COOT. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also! Glad to hear (again, hehe!) Trum Trum is doing good!!! ^.^

      Hope his claw heals. DX

      Delete
  2. That lightsaber is pretty dope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, his lil claw will heal.
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...