The World Of Jamaa Tag!

Me: GUYS GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys: What? o.o
Me: POINT TO YOU IS ON THE RAIDO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys: So?
Me: POINT TO YOU! GUYS IT'S POINT TO YOU!
You guys: Again, so??
Me: I'M COMIN AS I AM, THE ONLY WAY I CAN! I CAN'T FORGET FROM WHERE I'VE COME AND WHAT MY HEARTS BEEN RESCUED FROM!
You guys: OH NO NOT ANOTHER SINGING INTRO! *Cries*
Me: I KNOW YOU WANT MY HEART, MY BRUISES AND MY SCARS!
You guys: Oh my goodness, please stop this is getting supeeeeer annoying.
Me: I POINT TO YOOOOOOOU! *Song ends* Hi guys! How are you?
You guys: *Facepalm*
Me: How are you????
You guys: Not that good. We're kinda upset.
Me: Why?
You guys: YOU WERE SINGING! IT'S ANNOYING!
Me: I was singing?
You guys: Uhm, yes. O.O
Me: Haha you must of just heard the radio in the background.
You guys: YEAH AND YOU SINGING TO IT!
Me: Oh.
You guys: o3o
Me: I guess that's possible? Anyways, how's your day going?
You guys: DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK.
Me: About?
You guys: You gotta stop doing music intros.
Me: NEVER!! *Runs*
You guys: Ugh, we're not chasing after her. We'll talk about this in the next intro :I

---

Hehe! Yet another crazy intro..

Hello, Jammers! I hope your having a great beginning of your week. ^.^

Before we jump into todays post, I have a little bit of news to share with you guys.

I'm going on vacation November 27th-30th, which is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I won't be able to post on Tuesday and Thursday and I won't be on Animal Jam too much I'll probably mainly be on early in the morning, or late at night. But I talked to Coolcat, and she'll cover Tuesday here on AJC, and Sarah is going to be covering me Thursday on AJFC! ^.^ Thank you so much guys, this will help a lot!

Anyhoo, let's get going with todays post!

On Saturday, Ja983 tagged me in a tag she made (tagged me in a tag she made.. XD), which you can view here!

Today I decided that I'd answer this tag, so let's go!
---

1. Do you like the new or older version of the Zios mask?

Eh, personally I like the older Zios mask. I find it weird that AJHQ made Zios like a god, and pretty much made him "live again". O.o

2. What is your favorite seasonally adventure in Jamaa?

I loooove Twist And Turns! Last year really brings back great memories of me doing Twists And Turns with my friends. 

3. Which do you like better, the new Gabby's Animal Hospital or the old clinic

I like the old clinic. *Sigh* I really don't like Gabby's Animal Hospital. Here's a picture of the old clinic,


Hehe, anyone know what this is from? 😆

3. Of all the lands in Jamaa (Oceans included) which one has your favorite music

Uh-
*Goes on Animal Jam*
*Inserts earbuds*
I guess it would help if I turned on the sound for Animal Jam..
Mkay
*Reads Jam-A-Grams in the Art Studio*
*Replies to Jam-A-Grams*
Okay
*Goes to all the lands*
*Cringes at the Jamaa Township halloween music*
*Pulls out earbuds cause of the Jamaa Township music*
Okay
*Is in Kimbara*
*Inserts earbuds*
*Nooow goes to all the lands*
*Gets a JAG*
*Replies to JAG*
Okay

I'd have to agree with Ja on this one, I like this music in Crystal Reef!

4. On a scale of 1-10 how creepy do you rate the music in The Deep Blue.

*Listens to it*
*Turns it up*

OH MY GOSH
AHHHH
*Yanks out earbuds*

10 O.O

5. What's something weird you find on the Animal Jam World Map?

*Stares at it*

OOO I SPY WITH MY LIL' EYE TWO THINGSSS


This looks like a castle, and Mira isn't in the circle thingy..


And the line between the coral rocks.

6.What is something in Jamaa's lands you never really notice.

I also agree with Ja, the table outside of Captain Melville's Juice Hut, I guess it really never clicked in my head that there's a table outside of the Juice Hut until I read Ja's post!


7. What's one of the prettiest things in Jamaa?

I think this is really pretty,


---

Now I tag,

Transions
Flora Cutegirl
Snowlondon
Arcticstar8404

---

Thanks for the tag Ja, and I hope you guys have fun answering the tag! ^.^

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 37:7

Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

1 comment:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...