Jamaa Journal vol. 208

*cries*
You guys: What's the matter Sarah?
Me: C-c-club Geoz...
You guys: Uh huh?
Me: The.. the update..
You guys: NO SPOILING!
Me: THIS IS AN UPDATE POST SO TO BAD!!!
You guys: :/

Anyways
Today is update day! We got a doozy for you!
You guys: Doozy? WE?!?!
Me: *nods*
You guys: *shakes head*
Rest in piece Club Geoz.. :'( 
if you click on the purple banner (the one with the music note) you get a reallycool item :o

Hi falcons
I'm Sarah
Whats your name?
You guys: ...

THIS ITEM IS AWESOME
To become a phantom you have to click on its eye! Or around its eye,

By the wall paper I presume?

I bet there are a whole bunch of youtube memes BUT NO BLOGGER MEMES, HUH AJ!?!?

  
This is hard!!! :O
Well, AJPW just got red pandas
And those are red panda tails
RED PANDAS
I have a feeling they will look a lot like lemurs

I.. I thought we did this already.. Didn't we??

I CANT FIND ANY OF THE COSTUMES GRRR
LYNXES DONT LIKE FALCONS!!!

I might get one if I can, idk! I probably wont be able to get one tho :P 
Check out this glitch


Hehe
Thats all for now!!

1 comment:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...