Salon Station, Daily Explorer Update

Hello there, my name is...
I don't know.
But there is one thing I do know- that I'm about to show you the newest item in stores.
And here is the Daily Explorer update.
 I just got allergies today, so this post won't be as long, but I actually posted on the right day for once! I haven't done that for a while because the past few Saturdays I've been really busy. But anyways, I'm sorry for the short post, but thanks for viewing. Oh, and just so you know, this post says I posted this on Sunday, but it's really Saturday because I'm from a different time zone. Anyways, that's all for now, I'll see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...