Ruby Birthstone and Llamas!

Hey Jammers, welcome back to another post! Today is Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday! Do you have any plans for the weekend? 

The new item yesterday was the Ruby Birthstone! Buy this at Epic Wonders for 1,500 gems! Do you collect the birthstones? I have tried doing so, but I always forget to buy them every month!



As always, the Daily Explorer updated with a new post today! 

Congrats Eternal! If you want to become an "AJ Reporter", the next topic will be about Llamas! If you don't know how to submit your work, click here!

Have you checked out the new Llama minibook? 


There are a lot good facts you could use (in the book) for the Daily Explorer reporter assignment. And, if you want to learn how to draw Llamas, check out page 12!

That's all for today Jammers! The comment call for today is:
What is your birthstone color? 

My birthstone color is emerald (May)! 

See you in Jamaa!


7 comments:

  1. My birthstone is amethyst! :3
    Unikitty777

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthstone is the Peridot (light green)
    AUGUST! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birthstone is the Peridot (August, which is next week!). That's why I kept that birthstone on AJ. :3

    ~Krazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is Sapphire, such a beautiful blue! I kept the birthstone on AJ too, BTW, sapphire is for September :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Mldriver!

    My birthstone is Pearl, for June!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...