Arm Cuffs

Hello Jammers!
Welcome back to another post from me, Grace2092 every friday for your entertainment!

Lets disguise the updates for clothing! Now we have not had a update in a month or so but now we finally have...

ARM CUFFS!

Well I bought these and when I tried them on my fox, they looked powerful but just a size too big.
Credit to my good friend ArcticStar, I saw her do this once and now when there is something new sometimes I do it too..
INFO
Arm Cuffs
Color: Blue, Pink, Green, Orange, Purple, Gray, Red, and White
Price: 500 Gems
Seller: Members
Location: Jam Mart Clothing
Theme: Fantasy, Adventure

Well thank you very much for reading my post! Have a fantabulous day! Keep Jamming and Be Safe!

 Comment:
 Whats your three favorite colors?

Grace2092
Contact me at grace2092animaljam@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Mine is Navy blue and gray! ILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on today's post, Grace!

    I really like this item. It looks a lot like the ones vikings wore!

    My favourite colours? I don't really know... I do like a lot of colours. I would probably say brown or blue!

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I CAN MAKE MY NEW DEER OUTFIT!

    I LOVE these arm cuffs! It has that medieval/fantasy style! It fits well with adventurous Jammers that are at the hunt for phantoms and treasure! :D

    ~Krazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. - My favourite colours are in order from 1 and so on:

      1. Green (Vomit green does NOT count here)
      2. Blue (Colour of the beautiful water)
      3. Orange (It's a cheerful colour to me :3)
      4. Black (I mostly wear a bit of black with me)
      5.White (Fits with everything like black)
      6. Brown (The colour of my eyes and hair :D)
      7. Red (A good colour to go with black)

      Those are my best colours! My most favourite is from 1 to least favourite (to 7).

      ~Krazy

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...