New Author

Hey Jammers! It's me, brimad8! I am a new author on Animal Jam Community! I don't really know what to post, so... there is a new item today! It is:
The Stegosaurus Tail! It is available in the Summer Carnival clothes shop. Another tail item! I bet this will become rare. It is so expensive, though! I am going to wait to buy it until it goes on sale, hopefully. Now I just want to say, I am really thankful! Thanks Slidoo! You're awesome! Well I hope to see you Jammers in Jamaa! Have an EPICLY EPIC day! P.S. I have a blog called Animal Jam Epicly.

(My signature, you like?)

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh! THAT'S y u like the word epic!
    ringronies

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is completely off topic but i love the jamilday jam! or is it jamiiday jam?

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...