Swirlshine Tag. Part 2 of the worst book in the world

Ahlo Peoples, hows woulds yous likes tos sees mes dos a tags froms Swirlshines froms Lostfairys? 
You Guys: Why are you putting a S ats thes ends ofs everythings? Akk! it's catchings! 
Me: Hehes 
You Guys: Jas stops its rights nows ands gets us backs tos normals!
Me: Nopes! 
You Guys: GRRRRRS
Me: Yous shalls bes stucks likes thats forevers!
Ok I'll stop it now lol.
Ok it's get on with the tag from Swirl from Lost Fairy!


1. If you could write one book that was guaranteed to be a success, what would you write about?
I have already written a book, named Animal Friends (Yes I know that's a pretty bad name) and it's about some kids and animals. lol
I'll tell you about it maybe is some other post XD.

2. If you had the chance to invent something to help the earth, what would you make?
Darn not to help myself then I would make the blogger portal! XD Uhhh lemme think bout it while I do the other questions lol.
:Wednesday:  Ok, I have thought that it'd be nice if farmers didn't have to plow and water the fields and things like that. So I would make a robot that does all of that for them! :D  

3. What's your favorite element out of these: Water, Fire, Wind, or Earth?
Earth, but my fav element is lightning. XD 

4. What's the funniest thing you did or said when you were little?
Ok when me and Sarah were little we had little we got some doll strollers from our cousins, and we were going to go into our parents room, which was pitch black because it was night, anyway we went in there with the light off first. And my mom said when we :sigh: started screaming right after we closed the door. 
I kinda laugh at that know lol.

5. What animal are you most afraid of?
Ocean Crab Spider. OMG I CAN'T STAND IT IT'S LIKE A GIANT SPIDER. OMG 
(If you look that up, I dare you not to go OMG or scream. O,O) 

6. What would you do first if someone hacked you on Animal and deleted everything? (By everything, I mean all items, JAGs, AND buddies.)
I would try to get all my buddies back first, and for the ones I know the users, I would ask them to help me with my buddies who have a bunch of numbers at the end lol. 

7. What's your all-time favorite band and why?
I don't have a all time favorite really but. 
For King and Country
Owl City

8. What are you known for doing?
Loving dogs and horses, and constantly asking for a dog and going horse back riding. lol


9. If you could be any animal or mythical creature, what would you choose to be and why?
DRAGON, because they are amazing, and can fly.

10. What is the most random thing you can think of?
At the moment I just thought of a banana squished of my computer speakers. Hehe 

11. If you had to change your username on AJ, what would you change it to?
Husker. 
XD 

Dat was fun Swirl Ty! 
But I Don't know if I'll make any questions, I'm to lazy to do it right now, because, I just spent like 2 hours swimming lol. 
Maybe I'll do it next week. lol

Now for the last part of, The Cat. 
And I will tell you who it is by lol. 
Alright. here is the rest of the so called book. 


Chapter 8 setting up the hotel

So Georgie started to set up her hotel room. She set up her bed she did her chores (because it was Saturday). She did her chores, then she took a walk, after her walk, she made dinner, and after dinner, Georgie went to bed.

Chapter 9 finding a home

The next day Georgie left the hotel and started to look for a home for herself, she wanted to find a home that had a bedroom and a bathroom and a kitchen. Georgie wanted all of this. And Georgie found a house with a bedroom a bathroom and a kitchen and Georgie like it and she got it

Chapter 10 setting up the house

So Georgie got the house and she love it And she started to set up the house fist she washed the windows and then she scrub the floor then she cleaned the snack bar. Then she got out her bags and got out food, water, her cat treats, and all of her other stuff and she dusted the entire house then she went to bed.




Chapter 11 a strange cat

The next day Georgie went for a walk she it was a beautiful day and she loved it. She thought it was very nice she was walking though the park but then a dog started to chase her Georgie was,” so scared that her tale puffed up and she ran and ran but the dog kept chasseing her but then a cat jumped up from the fence. The cat stood between her and the dog! The cat puffed up his tale and hissed to chase the dog away and it work the dog ran away. Georgie was so surprised. She did not know who he was. She said who you are? The cat said my name is Tim. Tim? Said Georgie yes said the cat. Now who are you? My name is Georgie. Georgie hmm said Tim how did you scared that dog away. Ask Georgie I puffed up my tail didn’t you see? Said Tim Oh, I see said Georgie. Do you want to go to lunch? Ask Tim yes I would love to said Georgie.



Chapter 12 a nice lunch
So Tim and Georgie went to lunch together so Tim what do you do for a livening and where do you work? Well I own a little store said Tim that is great said Georgie so Georgie what do you do for a livening? I am just a homeowner well that is great to do you have a job? yes said Georgie I work at jimmy’s Diner I like Jimmy’s said Tim good said Georgie so we are good than right? Said Georgie Yes said Tim well bye Tim bye Georgie.

Chapter 13 Tim’s store

One day Georgie was taking a walk though her garden that Tim help her plant. And thought that she should go for a walk and find out where Tim lived. For she did not know where, he lived and wanted to find out. So she went out to find it. So Georgie was walking and suddenly she saw a small store it was small and it was call Tim’s STORE in big black letters. Georgie thought it was the most beautiful store in all the land. She went in the small little store and in the store, it was beautiful And behind the counter, sat Tim. Tim looked up and saw Georgie hi said Tim hi said Georgie it looks like you have a great store here said Georgie Yes I do have a great store said Tim. So do you want to come to my house for dinner? Ask Tim I would love to said Georgie. Ok great said Tim come at 6:10 will you be there? I will be there Said Georgie ok said Tim.

Chapter 14 Dinner
So Tim and Georgie had dinner this is good said Tim what is it? Is my famous meatloaf its good said Tim I love meatloaf good said Georgie I was wounding how far is Jimmy’s? About 10 to s15 minutes said Georgie so what did you want to tell me. I want to tell you that I love you said Tim. Tim I am so stunned said Georgie will you marry me Said Tim Yes! I will marry you and I love you too said Georgie. And so Georgie and Tim where married, and they were so happy. They went on a honeymoon they went to a restaurant and had a very nice time and they lived in Georgie’s house. Georgie




THE END


EEEEEK HELP ME! 
It is so hard to read 'chapter' 11 argh 
 and why is there such a weird time for dinner? 
They get married in like 2 days! LIKE A 'PRINCESS MOVIE' LOL WHY DID I DO THAT. 
Also, why does Tim propose over home made meatloaf lol. 
Yes you saw it guys. I wrote this book! 
It was my first one. :face palm: I MAKE FUN OF IT MYSELF. That is how bad it is. If I make fun of my own book. you guys can too! LOL 
So, tell me what you think of my awful first book! LOL

Hope you guys enjoy this post!
Tell me in the comments what else is super bad in this book! :D
Bye for now peoples! 


Hebrews 13:2
Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.

That would be so cool to entertain an angel! :O 



*King Tough Bunny 

PS. 
Does anyone else know the song The Color Green by Rich Mullins? Gosh I just love the piano flute part! :O Reminds me of Hobbiton :)

PPS. 
Does anyone know how to get it unhighlight stuff? Idk why it does that! D: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...