Sun/Summer Set? Jamaa Journal Vol. 201.2 A.A.J.A #2 Karalee and #3 Swirlshine! +Dodo's or Flamingos?

Hallo Jammers! Do you have a big noes? I have a GIANT noes! Actually, mine is tiny, but Sarahkey8 and Graciepopstar91 have giant ones! :D
You guys: Sarah.. whats wrong with you?
Meh: IM NOT SARAH! I'M COLDCAT! :D
You guys: Who?
Meh: Coldcat, Sarahkey8's pet seal :)|
You guys: Oh, so your copying Gracie's post now? 
Meh: No, Dainty told meh too :D 
You guys: ...
Meh: *sands*

You guys: Uhmm
Meh: I'm going to write to my Banana thats in my mouth!! :D
You guys: ....
Meh: *writes* Dear Banana- WHAT DOES WRITE OR DEAR OR BANANA MEAN?!?!?!?
You guys: *facepalms 10000 times* 
Me: COLDCAT GET OF THAT COMPUTER RN! 
Coldcat: DAINTY DARED ME TO DO THIS
Me: Knowing you, you probably came up with it
Coldcat: Ye- WHAT DOES KNOWING AND YOU AND YOU AND PROBABLY AND CAME AND WITH AND IT MEAN!??!?!
Me: Never mind.. just stop and go...
Coldcat: WHAT DOES NEVER MIND AND JUST STOP AND GO AND AND AND GO MEAN!??!?! 
Me: *pushes Coldcat away* 

Okay, that was long.. XD 
Coldcat: *higheyes Dainty*
Me: What even...

*coughs* Sarahkey8 with a post! :D Today AJHQ added a new page to le JJ
 
Pretty cool! :D Seems like AJHQ is adding something little each week! 
But, alas I got gifts today :/ 
My favorite part of this armor is probably the necklace, it just looks super cool and pretty :) 

It also seems AJHQ is making more tail items for non members! That's really cool, before the only tail items nms had was le diamond encrusted tail!  (I hope they bring that armor back soon..) But now they have the sun tail thing, western tail thing, and the skunk tail! (The skunk tail is pretty snazzy in my opinion) 


Anyways! Today's Amazing Animal Jam Artist is....
KARALEE!
Congrats Kara! :D And now, le showcase of her art :) 

This. One. Is. Just. Amazing. (I may or may not be trying to get it from nevergrowup1.. hehe) 
I want it so bad, except the February glitch.. :/ Ah well XD Amazing job Kara! 
A drawing of Kara's hyena! I'm very glad to own this one ;) 
Starry night! I really dont understand how Jammers can make this, the original IRL version: 
The Starry NightHow do you copy that...
Good job Kara :D 
Sadly, at the moment I cant get any more pictures of her art, but by these you can tell how amazing she is at art :D 

And #3 is...
SWIRLSHINE! 
Congrats Swirl! :D And of course, her show cased art!
Two dogs (or cats? SORRY IF IM WRONG XD) Awesome job Swirl! :D I like how you did the grass XD 

Held down like an angel with no wings, I wanna fly again! I just can't get ya off my mind. 
'Cause I'm gonna be up all night
#OwlCity 
A quote from a song by Owl City "Up All Night" *hums the tune* 

The anthem of a birrd with a broke wing *hums* If you can't tell... me and Swirl are Owl City fans. XD
Last but not least.. This masterpiece is just beautiful :D  Awesome job Swirl!! 

Lets give a hand for all of our amazing Animal Jam Artist! 
Lostfairy, Karalee, and Swirlshine! :D 
*crowd applauds and throws bananas shaped like roses* 

Today's weekly Bible verse! :D (It can't be daily, because I only post 1 time a week on this blog XD)
Malachi 3:1010 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. 

Byeee!

2 comments:

  1. haha! I so far have guessed two right! :D just gotta wait and see the next ones! :3

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...