Rare Scary Elf Bracelets

   Hey Jammers! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I accidentally overslept. Someone messed up ALL the clocks in out house, so we all got an extra 30 minutes of sleep. Funny! ^.^  Anyway, today is Monday, the beginning of the week, but also its the day AJHQ releases their limited Monday Rare! This particular Monday Rare is actually quite spooky! Here it is!
 
  I purchased these when I got the picture, since I have an outfit that uses Orange and Black. Thank you, AJHQ for this Rare! Lastly, AJHQ made a post on TDE! Check it out - 
 
  Thats all that is new in the world of Jamaa! I have to get to school, so to you Jammers staying home today, See you in Jamaa! 

~Zach94

Pumaa/Slidoo, I may not be able to post much this week. I have personal things to care to. Sorry!

3 comments:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...