Antlers, Pumpkin Heads and Capes

Today, we apparently have three new items, (is that normal?) all resold from last year. First of all, in Jam Mart Furniture the popular Scary Antlers.


Also, as usual, the pumpkin masks are being sold in the Shiveer Shoppe. Today the less popular Pumpkin Head has been released.


And finally, in Bahari Bargains, we have one of the few ocean Phantom items, the Superhero Cape. These are the colors from 2012, it is the 2011 colors that are very rare and have the Rare Badge.


That's all for items today. I hope to post an Extra post (read about that here) later today. And if you happen to be reading this post, could you please comment? We would like to know how many of you exist. :]

-Pumaa

7 comments:

  1. I exist XD
    I´m glad you´re back, Pumaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to become a member ASAP so I can buy myself Scary Antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on buying membership soon as well. I need to replenish my supply of Phantom items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm, Pumaa, are you really not going to write in Jammer Central anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AJ won't load for me this morning, so Pumaa would you mind posting? I have to hurry to school right now anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It won't load for me either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scary horns look rlly cool on a seal!
    ringronies

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...