Summer Fashion Show!

Hellooooooo everybody! Sorry this post is a bit late. We have my niece over for the week. She came Sunday night, and she's leaving Saturday morning... She's been a bit... Difficult. Me or my mom will say something, like, "Can you take a drink of your water?", and she'll yell, "I CAN'T DRINK WATER". Likewise, we were drying to distract her with coloring, and she was like, "I CAN'T COLOR". I think this is her new thing when she doesn't wanna do something... XDD

Anyways, let's get going with today's post!

I decided that it'd be fun to do a summer fashion show on here! Here's how this will work.

---


All you have to do is make a summer outfit on Animal Jam, and tell me in the comments, or in a Jam-A-Gram, or personally on Animal Jam the name of the animal you would like entered. But please do not enter backup accounts, or enter on behalf of someone else.

Here's an example of a summer outfit on Animal Jam!

(Just please don't copy this look for the contest XDD)

Aaaand that's basically it! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate!

I hope you all have fun!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 3:4

I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

  1. Cool idea Gracie! I'd like to join!

    My animal I'd like to enter is Explorer Jazzycat (it's a turquoise cheetah!)

    Thanks!

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore fashion shows, so of course I'll join!

    I'm entering my one and only tiger (Miss Magictiger).

    Tysm!
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...