I'm Back! + Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! Its CoolCat here with another post. Before I continue I want to apologize for my abrupt lack of posts. I have been very busy and have been forgetful, but now I am back! I am writing this post rather late, so I don't have much time for an intro, so for today I am just going to get right into todays post!

Todays Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Lionfish Helmet!

Thoughts:

I don't go underwater much so I'm not really a big fan of these types of items, but this is just my personal opinion. If you love going underwater this weeks item is perfect for you!

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 6.

This weeks Rare Item Monday on Play Wild is Rare Baseball Cleats!

Thoughts:

I like that AJHQ is going with a sporty theme here. Its a great reminder to get outside in real life!

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 10!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks post! Which RIM was your favorite? My favorite is the baseball cleats!

Here is todays verse.

"In Christ, all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority." -Colossians 2;9-10

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...